Funding & Grants
Online Submission Form
Thank you for your interest in the IZUMI Foundation!
Due to the high volume of submissions, the Foundation will only be accepting Letters of Inquiry(LOI) during the months of April, May, and June. Please visit our website during those months to submit your LOI and organization information.
Once we have received your LOI, we will contact you if we are interested in inviting your organization to submit a Full Program Proposal. If we have additional questions we will contact you at the email address or phone number provided in the submitted Letter of Inquiry.
If you are unsure if your organization meets the funding criteria, please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
Letter of Inquiry Requirements
A letter of inquiry should not exceed three pages in length and should contain the following information:
- A statement of need;
- A description of the principal objectives/activities/outcomes of the proposed project;
- A description of the population that will be served;
- An explanation of the organization’s ability/qualifications to perform the project;
- An estimate of the overall project’s budget and amount required;
- A timetable for the project;
- A sustainability plan with an explanation of how the organization plans to support the project following the end of the funding period.